Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Interesting, it seems you have the 8800gt's that had the original smaller fan. You may want to watch out because there have been issues with overheating when the fans are set to auto speeds.

please dont add more bad news to my rig (freaking SE piece of ****) -_- ive had no problem with those fans yet and i have them set to go up to 80% when at 65C and 100% when at over 70C and below 65% they run at 60%... they rarley get over 65C... right now they are 63C so that means they are 60% so i dont even really hear the fans and ive been playing cs:s for about an hour or 2...

And yes i did install the tuniq before throwing it in my case... but i have to have my PSU in the case before hand or its impossible to get it in... ive made that mistake once :( lol had to take everything back out.

Can you guys rate the wire managment in the third pic of my post please :) any advice improving it would be helpfull but I am very satisfied with the job my friend did.

shoot i didnt even notice the 3rd picture somehow!!! its not bad at all, being modular definitely helps it out, i really like the sleeving on that psu

what case are you using?? doesnt look like its got any holes in the mobo tray or anything, so i guess that could be a contributing factor to it.. lol

and what kind of res... does a 21 inch crt get?!?!

Newegg.com - XION Onyx XON-303 Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
My case... yes i love the sleeving also, when i first saw them i thought it was a joke after seeing the wires on my old psu... lol they were fugly

As for the monitor

1600 by 1200 is the highest res and is the one i use.

No complaints about the monitor really except the radiation hurts my eyes :)

Im planning on a 24" LCD for my birthday in april... maybe, just maybe i can pop out a 28" but that will be my only present and i think i might need some new clothes this year, haha

I really want a 40" monitor like that one person has... but sadly i would have to sell both my gaming computer and go back to using my emachines....

comp.jpg

heres that pic again btw cause i realise that last pic of my post could cause confusion since i was just showing wat it looked like before.

Id give it a 7.5

Flip the hdd around

And just generally tuck some things away.

Best of luck with the 8800gt's

I just got mine back form rma and lo and behold they changed the board layout...

Oh ya.. Ok when i get time ill flip that HDD around, after that ill see how it looks but i have a feeling i can use that electrical tape again and get those sata cables down somewhere so they arent just swining around.

Thanks dude

btw, my cards stay nice and cold... I had 3dmark06 running alot last night checking out some stuff and cs:s + tf2 & they never went above 60C, which means the fan was constantly at 60%... it must be because of all the stuff me and zeroday did i guess.

Back
Top Bottom