Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Wow, I didnt' expect this kind of feedback... :D
To be REALLY honest, I am VERY not happy with myself. I scratched the paint up alot on the underside of the motherboard tray. The ONLY flippin problem is that the 8 pin power connector for the motherboard is a LITTLE bit too big to fit between the side panel & mobo tray, but I can force it closed no problem..... I still have MUCH work to do though... Didn't paint the GPU shield, or the inside of the case panels. I don't know HOW the heck I managed to overlook them, DOH!

yeah, but compared to my stock 900, it looks gorgeous. I really want to do something like that. I cant wait until I have the time to work on something like that.

Quess I will throw mine on here.

y1pExAHU3OcagwjlsXdoPLQiIbq1uFyu2ti8OesGFh0splMdYvIn7t4OIAqrlAgrk1MDGUi7SkLe2A

After seeing all the cases black inside, I wish I would have done mine now.:(

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Just to show you what it did look like, so you can put it in perspective.

I figured I'd show mine to make all of you feel better about your own :laughing:

By the way, all of yours are really really good! BMX, that is some amazing work you did there man.

Now:

Right now my HD and my optical are IDE (I'm an idiot, I know), but I am getting a sata HD and a round IDE cable. Any other suggestions?

With the panel on:

Thanks guys, the tubing I got at walmart for about $2 for 6 feet. It's just called "3/8 inch flex tubing."

Thanks guys, the tubing I got at walmart for about $2 for 6 feet. It's just called "3/8 inch flex tubing."

nice work, what would make it sweeeeter....

aftermarket cooling. Even if you dont use all the cooling power, some of them look so much sweeter than stock ones. <3

Back
Top Bottom