Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

I was referring to thirdshiftdj's question.

edit: Wait...nvm..

I'm gonna take another pic of it with the whole tower. That was taking last nite and I hate using flash on rig pics. They look so bad. But yeat I was kidding about the IDE thing

i have this CD In wire that i have in the back of my CD/DVD drive that hooks up to my mobo ..... do i need that? because thats the only thing thats keeping me from putting it in my top most bay.......

also im scared to put my power cable around my cooler cuz of the fins i didn't want the fins to get hot and melt the plastic off my wires and then have like a short ya know

is there something i can put around my cable to keep it from melting?

The CD IN wire isn't necessary. I think it's only when you listen to CDs, through the CD drive, with headphones connected to it.

I have my power cable touching the heatsink now, and nothing has happened.

alrighty thanks guys its a bit late for me to do all your corrections tonight but tommorow in the morning im gettin right on em

thanks again

oh question about ram

how do i set up dual channel ram do i put on in the first half and one in the other half on the coresponding colors like orange on one side and orange on the other?

or do i put them directly side by side on one half?

alrighty thanks guys its a bit late for me to do all your corrections tonight but tommorow in the morning im gettin right on em

thanks again

oh question about ram

how do i set up dual channel ram do i put on in the first half and one in the other half on the coresponding colors like orange on one side and orange on the other?

or do i put them directly side by side on one half?

Usually when the RAM slots are in an alternating colored pattern, you put them in the same colored slots to utilize dual channel.

Just look at your mobos manual. Its different for some mother boards. Some you have to alternate, some together.

what programm should you use?
I've been trying so much, but idk what to use. I tried paint and it sucks. Idk how to use photoshop...
Is their a website that provides these already?

Back
Top Bottom