Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

im currently not at home so ill pst pics tomoz

Here's my handy wirework-

S7300069.jpg

S7300068.jpg

Altough, it does look different now. That 320gig is now external (for my 360), and I now have a DVD drive that's SATA (no more big IDE CABLE!), and the 74gig raptor and 160 gig are placed differently.

wow....excellent job Otis!....9/10...What is that, on top of the first hard drive? A slim hard drive?

Thanks!

That's actually a Seagate 160gig perpindicular recording ( i think thats what theyre called right?) hard drive. It's a 3.5, they're just alot thinner.

I'll have to post some pictures of it now since some more has changed, it's all done finally. It looks even better now without that IDE cable there and without that 320gig there.

Now all you can see are those power cables on the top right and the SATA cable for the dvd-drive.

I'd like to sleeve all of those together somehow, then their wouldnt be any wires at all showing.

The fans are not moving in the picture, but the CPU fan's light is on.

The fans are not moving in the picture, but the CPU fan's light is on.

Photography: Shutter Speed

It is usually only 1/60 sec, enough to absorb the light but fast enough to not see a blurry fan.

if the cameras on a slightly long exposure then it will appear as if the fans arn't running

Picture034.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Leme know whatcha think

OH and otis seeing as how your the last one to post pics very very nice computer man

Back
Top Bottom