2x1gb Corsair 667
2X Leadtek Winfast 7600gt
Enermax Infiniti 720W Power Supply
Antec 900 case
19" WS LG L194WT

thats abouts it

got another 1k to spend what else can i get need some new toys !! :cool:

hey guruguru

thats a preety awesome setup i got the same mobo and 4600+ cpu 1 video card a 2bg ram and i thinks its an awesome setup, then again ur needs might be different to mine

"edit - same monitor as well hahahah high five the l194wt

Looks ok....power supply is way too overkill, even if you do have two 7600GTs.

You already have a good processor, so stick with that. Did you overclock the 5200+?

With $1k, maybe you should save for the upcoming AMD Phenom processors. Get some good DDR2-800, like G. Skill HZs or Crucial Ballistix. Sell your 7600GTs. Get a bigger screen...maybe a 22". With the money left, get yourself a nice graphic card. Either an 8 series or 9 series.

"edit - same monitor as well hahahah high five the l194wt

yer had it for a bit want something bigger now :D
[
QUOTE]You already have a good processor, so stick with that. Did you overclock the 5200+?

With $1k, maybe you should save for the upcoming AMD Phenom processors. Get some good DDR2-800, like G. Skill HZs or Crucial Ballistix. Sell your 7600GTs. Get a bigger screen...maybe a 22". With the money left, get yourself a nice graphic card. Either an 8 series or 9 series. [/QUOTE]

yer mite start lookn at new monitor but another one and do that dual thingo looks good u reckon get different cards the 7600gt are preety good. my system is stock as a rock dont really know how to overclock :confused:
i play everygame under the sun half life 2, most wanted, bf2/special forces.. the list goes on and on

the 2 7600gts should last you another year or two if your keeping up with the games, but i'd recommend getting an 8800 now or a 9 series later its up to you. and a 19'' wide should be fine unless you really need a bigger size, in that case newegg has a few 22'' WS for under $250

Those SLI 7600GTs will play those games you mentioned, but you'll start to see them struggle with new games comming out. A single 8800GTS might see twice the performance, if not more, of the SLI 7600GTs (basing of a ~30-40% increase with SLI) in the higher resolutions a new monitor would use.

I'd get rid of the gfx cards if your a gamer (which I assume since your going sli) and grab and 8 series and get G.skill ram. I love my Corsair's for the tight timings but everyone has good clocks on G.Skills. I'm soooo jealous *******S!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom