I am using M-Tec SDRAM 133. 256MB module.
My mobo has some EDO slots but I am not using them.
I am unsure about some settings in my BIOS.
How would you configure these?
1. DRAM timing = (60 or 70ns?)
2. Fast MA to RAS# Delay = (1 or 2 clocks?)
3. SDRAM (CAS lat/RAS-To-CAS) = (3/3 or 2/2?)
4. SDRAM speculative read = (enabled or disabled?)
5. Fast EDO Lead off = (Enabled or disabled?)
6. Refresh RAS# assertion = (4 or 5 clocks?)
7. Fast RAS To CAS Dealy = (2 or 3?)
8. DRAM Page Idle Timer = (2,4,6 or 8 clocks?)
9. DRAM leadoff timing = (11/7/4 or11/7/3 or 10/6/4 or 10/6/3?)
10. DRAM enhanced paging = (enabled or disabled?)
11. DRAM read burst (EDO/FP) = (x444/x444 or x333/x444 or x222/x333?)
12. DRAM write burst timing = (x444, x333 or x222?)
13. System BIOS cacheable = (enabled or disabled?)
14. Video BIOS cachable = (enabled or disabled?)
15. Video BIOS shadow copy = (enabled or disabled?)
16. Memory hole at 15M-16M = (enabled or disabled?)
I want everything to be configured a fast as possible. I want to be able to play DoomIII
Hope somebody knows these settings!