RAM Dividers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rx7i2

In Runtime
In order to install Ram dividers onto my system, do I have to flash it in my BIOS or is there something I'm missing? I really want to take this processor to the max but my RAM maxes out at 210mhz. I want to at least get my FSB to 800mhz

yeah u do it in the BIos, it should be default at 1:1 and you wanna change it to 5:4.

You do not "flash" it into the BIOS, although I have read that you may need to flash the BIOS. If you are attempting to just do it in the BIOS it will be under the memory config, then the first option you come to will be the correct one, there will be auto and a number of selections, i would probably start off with a 5:4 if there is one, or the smallest ratio. If you need to flash the BIOS you need to download the flash, and then apply it with the flashing tool asus provides with its boards, I have the same BIOS as you, but I dont know whether yours needs flashing. AMI sucks anyway!

Can I do this outside BIOS? I cant find ratio settings on my BIOS, and I flashed it to latest about 3 weeks ago. CPU-Z says my FSB:RAM is 4:5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom