raidmax ninja case mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
nagasama said:
lol dude if you try to use a hole saw on a hole thats already there (you said you wanted to make an 80mm bigger, right?), you better have some spare paint.
cos if the center guide bit doesnt have anything to bite into...which it wont, because its in the hole... the outside bit (the large one) is going to scratch the crap outta your case...and probably your fingers. if you had a SOLID piece you were working with, then a hole-saw would work great.
do you have a jigsaw? do any of your friends have a jigsaw? any of your friends dads have a jigsaw? do any of your dads friends have a jigsaw?
lol im just kiddin. but really a jigsaw with a GOOD metal-cutting blade (if your case is metal, if not get a plastic cutting blade) will be your best bet.
then you can get some edging for metal and !viola! professional hole.

What you do is clamp a piece of wood on the underside, so the pilot bit has a spot to go.

I just noticed what a hole saw looks like and i have 2. well my parents do but i have a drill so i can do that. I have a clamp and all that.

I was using a dremel but too many sparks for my comfort.

I took a hole saw drill or whatever and cut the whole.

http://www.xanga.com/productreviews2

That is the link to the pics.

I did use the hole saw drill thing but instead of a wooden block i just drilled some holes for it and it worked excellent that way.

Thanx for all the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom