Quick side panel mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
Met a guy in one of my classes in College who works at a company that does custom grips for guns.

Got to talking about what he does and learn he has access to all kinds of fun toys.

Suffice to say, I learn he has a CNC Laser Etcher.

Not going to bore you with too many details, but here are the results.

kcgzv5.jpg

wsqjk9.jpg

24g4twm.jpg

Cost to me:

2 Gallons of gas to pick it up = $5.18

= Win.

Who here think's Aspire should have gotten this instead:
-sniped-

Either way, looks pretty sweet. Now get some sponsorship.

Edit:
bawwwww

wow....that looks extremely nice....wonder if he would do custom jobs, with you acting as the middleman.

Suffice to say, if he hadn't been nice enough to do this for me for free, it would have been very expensive.

The laser runs about $60 an hour and this side panel took a good 90 minutes. Not including the time spent laying out the artwork.

If you were interested in having custom work done I'd advise you to find a local place that can do it, and bring them some beer. :p

sweet...is that a Mtn Dew i spy in the background? hahaha i'm a total addict to that stuff. Also the work is very nice! wouldn't mind sporting one like that myself, great job!

sweet...is that a Mtn Dew i spy in the background? hahaha i'm a total addict to that stuff. Also the work is very nice! wouldn't mind sporting one like that myself, great job!

God, I go through a good 10 liters a week...

So absolutely terrible... And yet, oh so delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom