Question regarding TT Armor 25cm side fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manowar

In Runtime
Hi guys,

I've just been inspecting the airflow inside my case, my current rig is setup like this:

1. Two 120mm Scythe 1600RPM S-flex fans (intake)
2. One 120mm Scythe 1600RPM S-flex fan (exhaust)
3. One 90mm TT fan (exhaust) - came with case.
4. One 90mm TT fan (top fan) - came with case, extracting heat out of top of case.

Now, I've been studying the 25cm side fan, as you guys will know, when shipped, the 25cm fan functions as an intake fan (I gather to blow cool air onto the GPU and Mobo).

I've read that some people have managed to mod the case so the 25cm side fan pertrudes outside the case, rather than sitting inside, if you know what I mean, has anyone on this forum managed to do this? If so, is it fairly straight forward, does anyone know of any online guides which explain how to do this?

So in short, I want to move the 25cm fan from sitting inside the case (flush with the transparent side panel), so it sits and pertrudes outside the case...if that makes sense?

Thanks all.

from looking at the pictures on newegg doesnt look that hard its just screwed in.

take out the screws and screw it to the other side... u might see if you can take off the mesh to and attach it to the fan so u dont hit the fan with anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom