Question to all you Twinmos Owners out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacp

Daemon Poster
How high of an fsb can you take it, keeping timings at 2-2-2-5 and leaving it at 3.1 volts? Can you get 2-2-2-5 on 3.1 volts w/o increasing the fsb of the ram? Need some feedback people. Thanks.

bumb?

Don't know if there's a lot of TwinMOS owners in here even though I've whored the brand around pretty good.

I can tell you though, that assuming them based on BH-5 chips you aren't going to go very high with only 3.1 voltage at all.....for 2-2-2-5 timings to get anywhere you'd really need around 3.4 voltage if not a tad more in order to hit around 250+

I have that ram, and I will try later to see what I can get. If I can get my ram from 167 back to 200 that is.

210 seems possible....220....it's not that far off, but I know them BH-5 chips love them juice so I can't really give you an answer on that.....seems feasible but I don't want to give you a guarantee.

Sevoma - like I said in your OC'ing thread, I'm sure you simply need to adjust the divider...

if anything you could use a program like AMD64 tweaker and change the memclock back to 200 using the 'reboot with settings' options....mind you you might get overwhelmed looking at the amount of options on AMD64 which more than half of them I don't even know myself as of yet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom