Question about temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moises

Beta member
I live in an area where the weather is predictable. Yesterday was a windy day , so it was cool outside. My GPU temp was about the low 40's 39's and CPU was at the Low 30's

However, today is a hot day with no wind. I happen to have the hottest room in the house. Anyhow today my temp on my GPU is in the Low 50's and CPU in the mid-high 30's

This is at idle ( Internet, No games)

Do you think this has to due with the fact that my room is warm and today is a hot day?

It's just that temperatures scare me. I understand the CPU, GPU are capable at running much higher temps, but the cooler the better.

Yes, room temp, aka ambient temp, will cause a huge change. Can't cool with warm air.

Just so you know, gpus throttle back for safety at about 105C. You're way away from damage.

the tempature of the room the computer is in has a huge impact on tempatures. like Patonb said, you cant cool something with warm air.

i cant wait for the winter time to see how my computer does.

and i <3 victorville, lots of trains :)

the tempature of the room the computer is in has a huge impact on tempatures. like Patonb said, you cant cool something with warm air.

i cant wait for the winter time to see how my computer does.

and i <3 victorville, lots of trains :)

indeed, I'm normally from Pomona ,so it's been a big change ( weather wise). Right now my temps are Low ( cpu Low high 20's low 30's GPU is at low 40's) It's night time of course and it's a bit cold outside.

Anyways thanks for the inputs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom