Question about overclocking

Yeah I know there is a big price difference but Im just saying that if he truly wants to start overclocking he should really consider. The H50 is definitely better than the EVO 212 and would be a start but if you wanted to actually start overclocking and seeing real differences with no heat problems, investing in an h100 would definitely be the way to go. But I understand what you are saying. $100 is definitely a bit more than the $30 EVO 212

Depending on what Phenom 2 quad he purchased the EVO will get him far enough. Honestly if the OC is for gaming he wont notice a difference anyways. I OCed a 955BE to 4.1GHz under a TRUE120 and honestly it was pretty pointless besides in benchmarks.

Yeah i dont mind the hot air blowing out the back because my exaust is right next to it. Watercooling is not for my case at the moment. If i get a full tower then probably i will get one. (i have a mid tower at the moment)

You can fit custom water in a mid tower easy. Also, he was talking about an all in one like my H50. Check the cable management thread to see one in a mid tower.

Back
Top Bottom