question about clear casses

Status
Not open for further replies.

inatey

In Runtime
i have seen on websites clear cassed that are mad of perspex not metal. i have heard that becase they are not metal the radio waves get out and can be harm full to people. this turned me of buying one can anybody conferm that rumour or is it just that??????

alright,...it won't harm you in any way:)

hmm....come to think of it....i do feel a bit drowsy and my cat keeps throwing up..:eek:

According to an article I read on bit-tech, the clear case showed no signs of electro-magnetic interference (the source of radio waves, etc)

Personally I'm more concerned about EMI interfering with my tv than I am about it giving me cancer :D. I certainly don't think it's anything to worry about though, unless you start to notice your hair falling out or your urine turning strange colors. Then maybe it's time to consult a physician ;)

lol thanks but you have to admit a clear perspex case with green and blue cold cathodes and and led fans would look prety sweet! ;)

yup, they do look good.:) sometimes, you'll just find yourself looking at the case and its inards for no reason and totally forgetting that you're playing a game or surfing the web.:D

are planning to mod your box? or just buy a premodded clear case?

na i am probly gona mod it my self and transfer the innards from my curent pc

what case / system are u running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom