Question on????

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2D2

Baseband Member
yall know any website for building a good computer let me know. I'm learning now. Also can someone tell me what's the difference between hardware, software, input and output. Let me know. Ok thx.

hardware is wat it means :D its hard, lol. Hardware is what a PC is made of. All its components inside the case is hardware. Its actual physical objects.

software are programs on the computer, in the hard drive. software is what runs on the computer. Windows is software, and so is all the stuff u install on it.

Good site for building PCs:

www.newegg.com
www.monarchcomputer.com
www.pricewatch.com
www.zipzoomfly.com
www.tigerdirect.com (good for searching for parts)

Its best to build the pc urself and not pay people to do it, as u learn more from it.

Any more questions please ask.

PS: input is exactly wat it means, its wats inputed into the computer through different methods so it can output something to the user. input = to computer output = from computer (this applys to the case of a pc, but input/output applys to different technological stuff)

no no no i'm not looking for parts. I'm looking for a walkthrough like a guideof some how, of how to built a computer.

We gave somebody a pretty good walkthrough not too long ago I think. Search tech-forums and see what you find.

Hey Him, how is that walkthrough to building a pc going? Looks like we could use one... haha. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom