Q9450 Overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.
k well tomorow after school i will look up soem bios info on your board to find out to tell you where to go, and then i will gice ya soem advice imo your gonan be above 3.2 probably in the 3.6 range alltho that vid is a litle high but itsnt rediculous either so, you will be fine.

DO NOT turn off TM (thermal management or something similar...thats what its called in my bios) until you know what the **** you are doing. it is what will throttle your CPU down (decrease its clock and voltage) if it goes over a certain temperature. turning it off and going all ape-**** with the voltage is a good way to slag your chip.
its fine to turn off C1EST and speedstep though. the TM will be in the same section most likely, so just turn off those two and leave everything else alone until you know a bit more.

I'm menstruating what can I say. I don't mind helping if they have taken some time to read a guide but I don't like people coming in expecting their hands held. Nothing against Pezzy personally

lol.... mijo. I do know that one. Anyways the Q9450 is sold because I'm picking up a Q9550. This is the last one, unless of course I find a Q9650 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom