Putting computer lights in my car???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like mine to look nice, its a old crappy car, and with them lights it would look nice, and no there not going to be stick on's, its all going to be a custom paint job.

dude thast gona cost alot man. not even im doing that!! I bought my tiburon brand new (not fuill price though :p) and so it looks good and even better w/ neons and a truk setup. i have no system yet just some PA speakers i borrowed from my dad and a mackie 1000watt amp that i have on a converter. its all good lol.

that mackie amp and 2 18" JBL subwoofers!! Im gonna get a couple of 1000 watt amps (kenwood) and a couple of 18" cerwin vegas soon. its all gonna fit nicely into my trunk setup.

If i can im going to get a nice lil crossover and take all the higher frequencies out, and have just the extremly low ones on them kickers and turn them all the way up. hell right now at 1/8th power it makes air blow out of my trunk.

you dont even have to do that. just get a cheap EQ and it has SUB out on the back! :) now i got a corssover myself but it cost alot casue im only using all PA equipment in my car besides the cd player and the EQ. oh yea and the Kenwood amps if i get around to it. good luck on your car buddy.

I dont have much room for an EQ, wouldnt mind having one. hell i had problems finding a place to put switch's to turn my kickers amps off....

Actully i can't. The car is small man, hell i have problems getting into it, and mounting it under the radio is impossible because of the ash tray and switchs for my other sound equipment in the back.

oyu dont have ot put it under the radio man. use your imagination! put it under the dash under the steering wheel or on the other side. i know it can be done cause ive worked on a mini couper before and THAT is a small car lol. trust me it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom