Pure's HAF i7 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puressence

In Runtime
Hey Guys,
Resuming and continuing my posts here. Spent the better part of the morning trying to figure out the darn Core Contact Freezer installation. Got it figured out (after some time on google) and placed onto the CPU. About to screw the motherboard onto the case.
-Pure

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

looks to be a nice setup. looks nice with the black on the inside too :)

what video card are you going to be running?

Thanks...the paint turned out okay, a bit spotty in some areas as you can see. But, I am happy with it. I'll be running an EVGA GTX 285 SSC edition for my video card.

nice...

I just finished my paint job and have a few spots im not too happy about. Overall i'm satisfied though.

Able to get some work done on the wiring. Yes, I know it's a mess, but being that this is my first case, I want to connect everything to where it goes before I start to work on the wire management. If anyone sees something wrong or has suggestions, by all means send them my way. Also, does anyone have tips on how to hide the wire for the heatsink fan and HD audio cables? Both motherboard connectors for these itemsare located on the left of the heatsink on my motherboard and I am trying to figure out a way to "manage" them.
-Pure

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03622.jpg

DSC03624.jpg

DSC03625.jpg

For my HD audio cables I just ran it down the side of the back of the mobo, underneath the gfx card.
I'll post up some pics when I get my mobo back from being RMA'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom