ps2 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the grand total comes out to $539 USD. thats a little but more than i was shooting for but its worth it. ive got a new permanent client so i can prolly get the cash soon enough anyway. i just hope that i can cram it all in the ps2 ok. ive already figured out that i have to put the mobo in upside down for it too fit.

I just cant see someone spendng $500+ on a computer to fit in a ps2 that to be honest, sucks.

Also bmxfreakrider, you could fit almost all normal computer parts in an xbox so you wouldnt have to be paying big bucks for small, slow computer parts.

ive decided to do some amending to bmx's list. first i dont need 1gig of ram, second ive figured out that i can cram a 3.5inch hd in the case, and i just happen to have a 120gb laying around. although i do like the slim dvd burner i might stick with a dvd/cd-rw combo, but if i can afford it ill go all out.

of course. im gonna hold on on actually buying the parts until mid November, i have alot of other things that i need to take care of first. but when i do get started i will put pics, parts list ect. so anybody who wants can do this mod too.

good luck cramming youll need it ;)

cant wait to see it, you better pick a good color to paint it(or aka buy a clear ps2 case)

id rather buy a ps3 ha ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom