Project: Wind Ryder "Reloaded" (56k beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work with a dremel and cutting disc.

If you plan on cutting holes like this in the future, a 4.5" hole saw and a corded drill with a hammer function works wonders on cutting through side panel.

That is like the very first option I looked at, but was directed toward a dremel by Slaymate. After I saw all the other possible uses I could have for the Dremel I decided to get it :)

And thanks to everyone! Like I said, it was much easier than I ever could have imagined! I can see a rather fun future of modding thanks to this successful first attempt.

those fans look really good in the dark, it seems like an easy job. do you plan on doing anything else? like a side window maybe. btw, it looks like you have an xfx 4870/4890? just curious cuz your sig says you got a 4830.

those fans look really good in the dark, it seems like an easy job. do you plan on doing anything else? like a side window maybe. btw, it looks like you have an xfx 4870/4890? just curious cuz your sig says you got a 4830.

Nice catch! ;) I do have an XFX 4890 Extreme. I just haven't updated my sig image :p

I can't believe I've missed this thread. You've done an Outstanding Job :D

A set of these would be nice and there cheap, approx. $20 shipped. The only thing I don't like about them is only 2 of the wheels have a brake. :D

Caster Case Computer Wheels for Wheeled Computer Cases Rolling Computer Cases PC Desktop Server Set of Four Wheels Black [02B40]-Best Computer Online Store Houston Buy Discount Prices Texas-Directron.com

These look really good but of course they cost more :D

Casters - Cool Casters :: Soft Wheel Caster, Black with Silver End Cap, Swivel Plate, With Brake - Item #1200-60-BL-SI-PL-WB-WCN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom