Project : WAKE UP NEO......

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents just rope into taking them to see NIGHT WATCH.

Not sure if this is their sort of film. However they are paying for dinner as rather nice pizza joint provided that I pay for the tickets (and it Tight Ass Tuesday too)
And it's an early celebration for my mother's birthday.

I do appologise to those people that live life at 24 Frames Second here, but real life calls.

Okay, I have managed to get home with a bit of time to spare.

Here is the front panel.
One of thing that I have done is drill bigger air holes for the front. Reason being is for air flow.
Also I will be putting in some Super Bright Green LEDs behind it.

Here the front Super Bright Green LEDs.
I needed to cut this hole out with the dremel.

Here it inside of the case. This has the lighter green colour that was going to be painting for the inside. However it still has the matblack for on other places.

Side of the case with the side panel. The prespect has been cut, but it has not been fitted. This will happen when I am done painting.

Green LED Handles for the top. I needed to drill holes for the top of the case in order to get these one. They will not be secured on until I finish painting.

Before hitting the case with the darker green, I realised that I should of painted the OUTSIDE first.
This was a real pain in the ass to mask up.

Anyways, I am off to have Pizza and see Night Watch.

I am hoping to have this project done this week end as I have a LAN party that I am going to next week. She's not a powerful as my main rig, but atleast i don't have to lug full tower case around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom