[Project] Prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivatuner currently doesn't support 5870. I already tried GPUTool and everytime I use it my fans will go to auto which will cause my computer to freeze.

Already tried it yesterday. I will try it again when I'm not busy with school. Doesn't work well with 5870. Today, smoke was coming out of my CPU fan, thought it died. I reapplied TX-2 and put a bigger blob in the middle. My temperatures doesn't let me overclock the 920 higher. The highest I've been able to run 3dmark06 was 4.4GHz. With HTT off, I ran with 4.5GHz, but my the score was 1k less. I hate that all the screenshots I've seen have voltages lower than mines. My core voltage at stock is 1.270v. But, my 920 seems to be running fine with temperatures over 100 and with a core voltage of 1.5v. :D

I am only 400 points away from 30k. If I was able to run 3dmark06 at 4.5ghz or overclock my GPU higher, I would had reached it. I am still waiting for XFX to send my the longer crossfire bridge dongle.

Today seems like a good day to overclock. Received my longer bridge dongle and will be able to run x16/x16. Today is very cold outside, going to open all the windows and get the room cool down to overclock.

I think I will be able to pass 30k today. After this, I might go sleep. Didn't sleep the whole day because of english research paper.

Nice. About time someone of TF finally breaks 30k. :)

I may have to pick up a second 4890 to see if I can get 30k too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom