Project Pink - new pics in post #21 (56k warning.... many pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Well, my little sister's birthday is coming up, so I decieded (with her approval of course) to get her a new tower for her computer.

Right now, she has a Dell Dimension 9100, but she'd like something more 'girly' to go in her hot pink bedroom.... Luckily, the 9100 uses a BTX format, so getting a new case shouldn't be TOOO much of a problem.

Here is the case that she likes (happens to be BTX also... so thats a plus)..
AeroCool Masstige ATX Mid-Tower Case - Black Products Model: AC-MASTIGE-BK [AC-MASTIGE-BK] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
Q131-1026_01.jpg

Q131-1026_03.jpg

Q131-1026_05.jpg

Plans for the case are to keep the outside black...... BUT... I am debating on painting the TOP of the case and the FRONT of the case HOT PINK, leaving the mesh 5.25" inserts black. The back & bottom of the case will be painted black also.

Inside of the case will be decked out in hot pink also. I'd like to find a PINK neon/cold cathode, but all I can find is Red.... This is the closest to pink I can find...
12in Liquid Neon Cathode Light (Red)

Might anyone have a location on girly PC parts? Pink LED fans, and neons??

[EDIT] Added an attached pic of how it 'will look' after painting on the exterior... and YES... that is a TERRIBLE pic, and YES, I am TERRIBLE at photo modifications.... lol. Just ordered the computer.... gives me 16 days to get it done, shouldn't be a problem.[/EDIT]

Attachments

• Q131-1026_01.jpg
    Q131-1026_01.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,478
Re: Project Pink

12in Liquid Neon Cathode Light (Red)

Does that help any? Looks pink but it's out of stock atm :(

I'll look around and see what I can find. Need any pink LED fans?

Clearneon II Invisible UV Spray Paint - Pink Products Model: CN2-UVPK [CN2-UVPK] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

If you used something like that on the inside of the case it could look pretty sweet, for a girl I guess.

UV Lazer LED Kit

Logisys 15in Cold Cathode w/ Sound Module - UV

Hope this helps.

As "hot" as pink may be, there isn't a lot of if in the PC world. I'll keep looking for you though.

Newegg.com - AeroCool CHAMELEON 80mm Multi-Color LED Case Fan - Retail

pink mouse and keyboard combo Newegg.com - Saitek PK09AUP Pink 104 Normal Keys 10 Function Keys Ergonomics Keyboard & Mouse Combo Mouse Included - Retail

Here's some Cold Cathodes that look pink Dual Red Cold Cathode Light Kit: CrazyPC Computers

Let me know if ya need anything else.

Lol... that's the same Cold Cathode I linked in the post....

Yeah, pink LED fans would be cool... I believe this has 2x 120, and 3x80mm fans....

Let's go with oops on that.

As for the fans I'm looking right now and not really finding any but I'll keep looking.

these 80mm fans look pink Dynatron UV Red LED UL8/OO 80mm Fan: CrazyPC Computers

Haven't found any pink 120mm fans yet. you could just get 2 regular 120mm fans and use that pink UV spray paint on them and let the pink looking UV light I posted, or at least I think I posted, make them glow pink.

I'm planning a pink build for my wife this year so make sure to post what you find....however, i'm not going to do hot pink...I can't deal with the hot pink in my office :p Instead I'm going to shoot for the white/pink look those MaryK cars drive around in.

Some pink cathodes here...
QKits Electronic Kits

edit: you could always just paint the fan pink....

complimentary or "opposing" color to that pink is a green or yellowish green, consider that as th internal accents :D

Well, the case is stuck at UPS.... This one needs to be signed for, and no one has been home to accept it yet, lol. Good thing I had it shipped to my parents house, and not mine, cause I am NEVER home.

SHOULD have some updates on the build by next week.... HOPING to, because I have 1 week from this Wednesday to get er done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom