Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Razer Mamba Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse is finished!

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint6.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint7.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint8.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint9.jpg

Does look cool. I don't think it looks quite right with a blue led on the scroller and more of a seafoam color on the mouse, but that paint job is awesome!

I got my Panzerbox a couple of weeks ago and i can say that i have handled many cases in my life but non have been as easy to take apart as this one.

So far i have replaced the stock 190mm fans with red led 250mm fans. I replaced the rear exhaust fan with a 120mm cooler master red led fan and i added a 120mm intake fan into the bottom of the case that blows cool fresh air into my gtx295 video card.

Also added some nice aluminum case feet made by mnpctech.

Currently i am planning my cuts on the side panel to add an acrylic window and doing research on cutting the acrylic and doing some molding and forming work with the acrylic. Any advise on that Bill?

Since my project is a tribute to my gaming clan i am also trying to figure out a way to make a light saber carrying handle for the case as well since one of our clans games is Star Wars galaxies.

This is my first real modding project so i am taking my time to do things right. so far i have spent twice as much on mods and tools as i did for the case its self!

I've never done any extensive molding and forming work with acrylic, sorry. I know that some people use heat guns.

Yes, it's been awhile since the last update, we kept this project under wraps while we work on other commitments. I've been wanting to do more with the handle. I've decided to make the carry handle look just like the Mp40 gun from the game.

MP40 from new Wolfenstein game

wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle2.jpg

MP40 airsoft gun
wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle1.jpg

Airsoft gun dismantled
wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle_mnpctech2.jpg

Power button will be in the barrel (22mm Lamptron switch with Red led)
wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle_mnpctech3.jpg

wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle_mnpctech4.jpg

oh you betcha :)

performance-pcs was out of stock on the red dot vandal switch, so I ordered from FrozenCPU.com They have option for 2ft wire connection (pre-wired too) so that will save some time for me..nice!

I mounted a toggle switch in place of the Mp40's trigger
wolfenstein_casemod_mp40_handle_mnpctech5.jpg

I'm routing wires from the bottom of the Mp40's clip into the chassis, made a 7/8" hole and capped it with a 22mm - 16mm reducer

wolfenstein_update9.3.09c.jpg

22mm to 16mm reducer for vandal switches (made for performance-pcs)
wolfenstein_update9.3.09d.jpg

wolfenstein_update9.3.09e.jpg

wolfenstein_update9.3.09f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom