Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's coming together great! Too bad the gpu fan isn't over the heatsink though :(. Tight fit on the cpu heatsink fan and ram though.

Yep, gotta do something with the heat sink shroud, paint it and swap out the Thermalright fan (63.7CFM @ 28.0 dBA) to a Cooler Master new R4 120mm cooling fan with (69-90CFM and 19-30dBA)

cmstorm.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com9z9d.jpg

cmstorm.scout.sniper.mnpctech.com9z9e.jpg

You should have tried to get the HD4890 by XFX! I have the Xtreme Edition and it comes with a black PCB so that would have looked even better I think! Actually after looking at Newegg's website, only the XXX version is black so perhaps I got that version by mistake because I know mine was black and that I ordered the Xtreme edition. Weird.....

Speaking of, I need to update my signature image since I upgraded :p Next upgrade will hopefully be a PII, but I may need a new power supply at that point.

XFX wouldn't respond to our inquiries. We're very happy to have AMD onboard.

We can do watercool system if anyone is interesting in sending us their Panzerbox to modify.

I swapped the 120mm fan to the rear of the Thermalright HSF, pulling air through the fins to the rear exhaust.

Gigabyte_mnpctech.com9.jpg

Gigabyte_mnpctech.com9a.jpg

Gigabyte_mnpctech.com9b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom