Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great project that i have been following with great interest. I was interested in the panzer box when i first heard about it a couple of months ago but the mods going on with the Wolfenstein tribute have inspired me to do my own build.

My theme will go along with the gaming clan i belong to as well as pay a little tribute to our armed forces and some of the guys in our clan that serve right now.

My case won't show until This friday but i already ordered some red led 250mm fans and have eyed some nice parts from mnpctech.com and performance-pcs.com. My list of Mods already cost more than the case did,LOL!

Great work and keep up the updates!

Instead of masking off 56 holes with tape and cutting them with exacto knife, to save time we made a sheet of 3/8" circle vinyl appliques last night to cover the cross drill holes before painting the top carry handle

wolfenstein_handle_stencil1.jpg

When you said you were going to leave those holes unpainted i was thinking of all the time it was going to take to mask off those holes. Looks like you found a solution.

Oh wow! Your work never ceases to amaze! I love the bare aluminum holes with the matte black. You're not a modder, you're an artist!

Flat black and billet aluminum always looks classy with muscle at the same time. I have a 1967 camaro project that is almost at the point of body work and paint and i have thought about painting the car flat black to go with my billet 18" wheels but painting a car flat black requires the body panels to be absolutely perfect and i am not sure that is something i am capable of.

On a side note i think you put the gun on the wrong side. Won't it be hard to get at in the back when it comes time to ping someone in the head with a BB at a lan party?:D

Keep up the great work and i cant wait to see what comes next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom