[Project] Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a 4890. Plenty of power.

Not to mention the fact that his board is xfire only so sli would not work. A second card can always come later.

I like the build a lot, but with the case, you could have achieved much better wire management. With such a nice build, I would have taken a little more time with it.

I really can't do anything. The 8-pin power connector barly reaches if I go through the back of the motherboard. I can't move the fan wires.

How much you gonna sell the 5870's for? ;)

Don't know. Now, I am thinking of keeping the 5870 longer because they are in high demands and I am still waiting for Circuit City to mail me them. I ordered the 5870s and my EVGA Classified motherboard on the same day from Circuit City and I got the motherboard today :cool:. Maybe, I will sell them in the beginning of December.

Nice work, i would have done two Nvidia Cards SLI them together. You already spent a big chunk of money, might as well add another card (~$250) and an SLI Connector (~$30) and had two video cards to pump out twice the power

Waste of money and more power consumption (more heat). Not necessary for a 1920x1080 monitor.

Don't know. Now, I am thinking of keeping the 5870 longer because they are in high demands and I am still waiting for Circuit City to mail me them. I ordered the 5870s and my EVGA Classified motherboard on the same day from Circuit City and I got the motherboard today :cool:. Maybe, I will sell them in the beginning of December.
Hmmm. I better start saving. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom