Processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why its always best to do too things before buying hardware....read as many user reviews as possible, and wait till the drivers mature if you are looking at something like video cards.

yeah im about to build a new system with a amd 60 3500+.. and ive read in this recent magazine review that with a tiny bit of overclocking it could match and even outperform anything intel is going to bring out in the next little while :)

maybe, but i got a 2.8 processor that i oced to 3.3 ghz for only $90 so i am pretty damn happy with intel even if they are a little behind.

go underdogs! lol

lol, i love AMD i had a Duron 800Mhz 512Mb PC133 TNT2Pro 32mb and that was faster and more reliable than my friends Dell which had a P4 2.4 512Mb DDR333 and 32Mb onboard graphics. :D thats what started my affinity with AMD now all my friends have them! appart from me...:( cant wait to get my new computer!! :D

My old system was a 900mhz duron w/ 266 ddr. I out-performed My friends system that had a 2.4 p4 northwood. Then again he couldnt program for shit, but the point has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom