processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatdawg16

Solid State Member
Sorry i posted here but i need 40 posts to post in the market section (dumb rule)

Does anyone have a starter procesor that i can buy? like a old P4 or something cheap. I just want to start building and dont want to blow a expensive processor. email fatdawg16@yahoo.com

(dumb rule)
It's there for a reason. So people don't just sign up and Spam the market place with junk. Not saying you were going to do that, but I assure you without that rule it'd get filled up with crap rather quickly.

But since you are asking....I have a Celeron processor that came out of my grandmas computer that's like 5 years old. It's a Socket 370 processor and I believe it's only like 566MHz in speed....not a P4 obviously, but I have absolutely not use for it and getting a mobo for it shouldn't be too expensive. I saw this very chip on ebay actually lol

The only info on the chip says

566/128/66/1.5v and I believe the 66 is referring to the bus speed. Other signs on it are
Q035A143-0404 SL46T

that's all the info I got on it.

if you got your reasons for that rule its alright, i just never seen it on any other board. I think 566 is a little too old, maybe something 1GHz or over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom