Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nukem

Where am I again?
OK, another noob question... First off I took everyones advice and am going with a 939 mobo (just not sure yet which one) and AMD athlon 64 3500 CPU

But what I'm having a real problem with is the case. I don't want somthing SUPER expensive, but I do want something that looks clean; (I'm not into all the case lighting and such) Have LOTS of fan room (at least 3 or more) and relatively inexpensive. I am not into physical case mods, hance why I want the fan room built in. Nothing I'm looking at in newegg trips my trigger. Maybe ya'll have something to help me with. But I do want lots of room to work with internally for future upgrades and add ons. I'm willing to go to about 75.00 or so... I'm stationed in Germany so shipping can be a killer... Thanks :D

Nuke :bald:

Coolness...

waynejkruse10 said:
I would go for a strong, case rather than a good looking case because for $75, you cant really let your imagination go wild. There was a server case at Newegg which had 4x 80mm Fan spots, and 1x 120mm Fan spot.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-125-467&depa=1

It has heaps of room.

That's about what I needed! it doesn't have much in the way of USB and that type stuf but it ODES have the room and DOES have the fan support I want. That is of course until I get brave enough to do my own case mods... ;)

Thanks!! :D

Nuke :bald:

that is an awesome case. sorta reminds me of mine:

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

i wanna get one of them for my next computer, or for a server i wanna build (dual p3, 768mb Ram, 80gb HDD etc) Im setting up a bittorrent, counter strike, ut2k4, FTP server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom