problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
ok well in my other post OCing, i overclocked. Well right now its stable. But the only thing is.. is the temperature. The game just shuts off by itsself and the PC probe monitor said its up to 135F degrees. I have the CPU at 3.02. But even with watercooling its still getting that hot. This guy said he would sell me a whole compressor setup for my watercooling for like 100 dollars. But i wanna know is there anything else i can do without going and spending 100 dollars? i just organized my whole case today and i put a new thermal greese on it. Its still running hot.

i dunno monster, but sad to hear about things not working out, we all had high hopes for you =/

well i mean i dont wanna really mess with the voltage or the CPU frequency. When im on AIM and stuff and on the internet its like 100 degrees F. But i mean when i play games it just gets high. Im gonna go and that that compressor and see if it helps which it should... so after that i should be good. A aj2003, i bacisally have everymod on there that i can do to make it look stock. I dont want like another radiator hanging out of the case in a box. I want it to look stock. But i already have the extra fan in it and a extra radiator. So there is not much more i can do to it..

i know what u mean monster, sure u could hide the extra rad sumwhere thats what im plannin on doin in the summer, did u follow a site on how to mod urs or do i with ur own ideas? how much difference did it make?

well.. no i did not follow the site for the plumbing. I just replumed it my self. This is what i think i did becuase i did it a few months ago so im not too sure but i think this is what i did.. I made the intake go right into the resivior then the outtake to the new radiator then to the old radiator then to the outake on the unit. Im pretty sure thats how i did it. But the fan inside the unit (the fan it came with) it has to be blowing on the new radiator. Since thats the 1st radiator the hot water goes into. I think it makes a big difference. But also a good mod to do is to put a fan on the back of it. It makes it like 3-5 degrees cooler. The fan being a exahust on the back of the unit where the grill is. It cools off the old radiator better then with 1 fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom