Prime95 Temps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higach

In Runtime
Hey I just built the rig in my sig and I havent overclocked it at all... I decided to just run prime95 and stress test it and see temps are these normal for not overclocking it all on the stock fan? Am I even looking at the right temps in this picture? and If I am, could the processor fan be moving too slowly and thats causing it to heat up for not even being overclocked? Eventually I am gonna get the zalman9500 and Overclock it but right now its just all stock speeds and it seems pretty hot for what i understand (Unless of course i should be looking at the processor temps instead of the core temps)

http://home.comcast.net/~jdowns2700/StressTest.JPG

edit: the more im looking at it i think I am looking at the wrong temp and i should be looking at the 24ish one that just says Processor Temp so maybe its not bad at all? Any help is appreciated I am just preparing for OCing

those temps look fine for being under load, my friend who just built a core2duo build wishes he had your temps right about now. His idle temps are around 60... and under load it is about 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom