Pretty sure I F'ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do YOU think I said "I know you know this gaara, but I'm just CLARIFYING for the poster"

OUT MY FACE BAKA!

OUT MY FAAAAACAAAAAAHH!!

:D

Just a quick question nubius, what are your temperatures on the 12 volt pins on your 20 pin ATX cable.

How would one go about getting the temperature for a specific pin on a power connector? I know the reason why the extra 4 pins were added to ATX2.0 was to reduce stress from the existing 12v pin which in the past got extremely hot and melted/popped

Like I say it's not really that big of an issue so long as you don't have a POS PSU with a weak 12v rail to start with...I've told Nubius it would be wise to replace his PSU but it's not urgent I daresay

Just a quick question nubius, what are your temperatures on the 12 volt pins on your 20 pin ATX cable.
yeaaah, like gaara said how would I even go about finding that....I can't think of the name of those things they use at xtremesys that look like multimeters but read temps....but yeah I don't have one of those nor would I be able to fit it into the connector anyway. Like I said I'm not too worried considering it's been running OC'd for a few months now and I've got a friend in town who runs his without even the 24pin adapter and has had his even longer than mine, however his is not OC'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom