Post your Ugliest Wire Management!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not. I'm stiull not happy with this.
9021041895.png

I would clean that up for you but unfortunately we live in quite different areas. Thebleakness my sister has that same Antec case and i have that same Soyo board!

Here's my new build so far.

messy10ue.jpg

Still waiting on the ram, video card, and sound card for the inside of it though. Hopefully I can tidy it up a little when everything is inside it. I'll probably sleeve the cables too when its done.

Here's my main computer that I'm using now. Woo, go the Celeron!

messy21xq.jpg

I think I might mod this case too, when my other build is done. I'm thinking of painting the inside totally white and maybe adding a window to the outside of the case. It's just a stock HP machine at the moment, except for the 9600 Pro in there.

well someone in the "pretty wire management" thread said i should post.

mvc151fsmall6fs.jpg

mvc152fsmall2mk.jpg

mvc153fsmall7zp.jpg

mvc154fsmall0ef.jpg

i don't have time for pretty management really. as long as it doesn't look horendous and gives me decent air flow i don't care. honestly i don't think the pics do the wiring justice, it looks terrible in the pics even my friend who saw the pics came over and said it looks neater in reality. igemex, that is good work but i think you need to bundle the sleeved cables

that is uh........did u make a knot out of those wires? :s

I cant see that HPs computer...wtf? and why is the PSU on the bottom? man is that old.......

@Cyrax i see you used my HDD advice, but now hear this. If i was you i would clean those cables up before you get everything cause right now im guessing your board? Well when you get everything you wont want to clean everything up. Youll just want to play play play. Haha and believe it or not i have a couple of HP cases JUST like that almost. Check it out!
P1010011.jpg

P1010007.jpg

@John
Thats how the old HPs where. My old Celeron HP had it sticking out on the side.

My computer is messy but I dont mind, as long as it does what its suppost to and not overheat im good. :classic:

PHTO0018.jpg

well this one is my current computer but the pic is old and cleaner since then
CIMG0267.jpg

and my old old rig that i had for awhile and still got but its also cleaner
CIMG0139.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom