Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ya i read it but with the tape you could twist it around the wire and make it look better and no "EQUIPMENT" dosnt mean not good wire management

but still you did a good job for what you had.

and if theres not window then why bother with it looking good, just that it works and makes the air flow the best it can

well thats why I didnt bother TOO much with aestetics BUUUUT the airflow was near to 0 with all the cables just thrown around in the case, plus as we're stuck in shelter 24/7 I had at least something to do

btw talking about wrapping around stuff with the electrical cable, I did that to the IDE cable that is coming out of the CD-Rom hehe, I thought it came out pretty cool

-Jo.

well the sata burners, are GREAT!! lol, well as you well know the speed of sata is faster then ide, the burners on ide only run at ata100 or even slower ata66, so when you have the sata 150 going, wow blazing fast. and they are more stable for speeds, right now i am trying out the new px-760a ide, and the px-755sa sata, so far, they are hella good, only problem i ran into is straight out of the box, they wont rip any more then 2x on dvd's, so that required a firmware update and plextools, but all is well now, and the plextools that comes with the drives, is insanly usefull. only problem i have had with opticle drives in general, well i think its my player is i have a jvc 200 disc player that reads cd-text , but when ever i burn a cd text cd it always skips the **** out of it, but works fine on normal burned music cd's. not sure where to go with that, but all together plextor burners are the best from all of the drives i have tested.

Hmm well ive been saying the whole "motherboard tray" thing here for a while. Back when i still used my AthlonXP system for LANs. You COULD have done alot better but that mobo restricts you from really hiding much of anything. Seriously, the IDE ports are positioned wrong. Anywho i know ive posted this before BUT, you cant see any cables and its changed since then too. It looks even better. I built this machine (my gfs) in like 30 minutes and use the tray to hide ALL my cables cept 2. The cathode cables on the bottome and the mobo cables are not hidden. Only thing you can see is the IDE cables.
S4020022.jpg

turboFX55 said:
well the sata burners, are GREAT!! lol, well as you well know the speed of sata is faster then ide, the burners on ide only run at ata100 or even slower ata66, so when you have the sata 150 going, wow blazing fast. and they are more stable for speeds, right now i am trying out the new px-760a ide, and the px-755sa sata, so far, they are hella good, only problem i ran into is straight out of the box, they wont rip any more then 2x on dvd's, so that required a firmware update and plextools, but all is well now, and the plextools that comes with the drives, is insanly usefull. only problem i have had with opticle drives in general, well i think its my player is i have a jvc 200 disc player that reads cd-text , but when ever i burn a cd text cd it always skips the **** out of it, but works fine on normal burned music cd's. not sure where to go with that, but all together plextor burners are the best from all of the drives i have tested.

oh.... ok..... did you post in the wrong thread?

P.P. Mguire said:
Hmm well ive been saying the whole "motherboard tray" thing here for a while. Back when i still used my AthlonXP system for LANs. You COULD have done alot better but that mobo restricts you from really hiding much of anything. Seriously, the IDE ports are positioned wrong. Anywho i know ive posted this before BUT, you cant see any cables and its changed since then too. It looks even better. I built this machine (my gfs) in like 30 minutes and use the tray to hide ALL my cables cept 2. The cathode cables on the bottome and the mobo cables are not hidden. Only thing you can see is the IDE cables.
S4020022.jpg

I'm a bit confused with what you said or meant could you kind of explain again?

no john 3 posted this on the last page and i am just getting back to it now

john3 said:
hey turbo i wanted to ask, how good are those SATA plextor burners? whats the diff between them and IDE?

I'm a bit confused with what you said or meant could you kind of explain again?
Hmm i understood it but meh ill make it shorter.
Basicaly saying, ive said use the mobo tray and turn your HDs around for a LONG time now; he spent 3-4 hours on that case when it dosent look THAT great but that cheap mobo isnt great for what hes trying to do anyways; i spent 30 mins on that computer in the picture and you can only see 2 cables. The IDE cables. I spent another 10 minutes on it the other night and you cant see the front panel cables, cathode cables or the video card molex cable. 40 minutes and all you can see is 2 IDE cables which blend in w/ the case. Now THATS cable management. You cant see the HD either.

turboFX55 said:
no john 3 posted this on the last page and i am just getting back to it now

o I see just quote him i got confused :p

P.P. Mguire said:
Hmm i understood it but meh ill make it shorter.
Basicaly saying, ive said use the mobo tray and turn your HDs around for a LONG time now; he spent 3-4 hours on that case when it dosent look THAT great but that cheap mobo isnt great for what hes trying to do anyways; i spent 30 mins on that computer in the picture and you can only see 2 cables. The IDE cables. I spent another 10 minutes on it the other night and you cant see the front panel cables, cathode cables or the video card molex cable. 40 minutes and all you can see is 2 IDE cables which blend in w/ the case. Now THATS cable management. You cant see the HD either.

Got cha :D

yo turobFX, if u dont mind, can u explain to me how its faster? i mean. im studying A+ right now, and apparently those read/write/re-write times, are....well potential, and that the maximum is 16x, anything faster the CD will get f'd up. is this true? or is there a way around this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom