Post Your Pretty Wire Management - Page 78 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-12-2006, 11:07 AM   #771 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
 
CrazeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to CrazeD Send a message via MSN to CrazeD
Default

I think working on computers is fun. I jump at every chance I get to work on someone's computer.
__________________

__________________

Intel Q9400 | Gigabyte EP45-UD3P | G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2 1000 | XFX HD5870

Need website help? PM me!
CrazeD is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 12:28 PM   #772 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 750
Send a message via AIM to NOGA
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CrazeD
I think working on computers is fun. I jump at every chance I get to work on someone's computer.
ya its fun but is it worth your time? for me, my time can be very valuable to me some times.

Like spending time with friends and family, or playing cs at a lanparty.

But I know what your saying, its still fun, but why not make a few dollars at it if you can.

lol
__________________

__________________
<a href=\"http://imageshack.us\"><img src=\"http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7308/sigset7kw.jpg\" border=\"0\" width=\"468\" alt=\"Image Hosted by ImageShack.us\" /></a>
NOGA is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 04:35 PM   #773 (permalink)
Build Guru
 
PP Mguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 28,279
Default

If its not my BEST friend or my gf idc who you are, you get charged. I love working on PCs but i dont like people taking advantage of me. Ill fix somebodies computer and i will give them explicit instructions not to do something or it will screw it up and they do it anyways. Im always like did you blah blah that i told you not to do? Yea. THen i cant help somebody who wont help themself. Either that or its gonna cost you more.
__________________
"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft
Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire PSN = PP_Mguire

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 05:34 PM   #774 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 750
Send a message via AIM to NOGA
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by P.P. Mguire
If its not my BEST friend or my gf idc who you are, you get charged. I love working on PCs but i dont like people taking advantage of me. Ill fix somebodies computer and i will give them explicit instructions not to do something or it will screw it up and they do it anyways. Im always like did you blah blah that i told you not to do? Yea. THen i cant help somebody who wont help themself. Either that or its gonna cost you more.
lol ha i know what your talking abut

like i fix my neighbors computer for spyware like once a week because there kids click those "youve won a million dollars!" or download stupid games.

I tell them not to and what do they do? ya they still do it.

Ok with me though, I get PAID!! BLING!

but there still really stupid
__________________
<a href=\"http://imageshack.us\"><img src=\"http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7308/sigset7kw.jpg\" border=\"0\" width=\"468\" alt=\"Image Hosted by ImageShack.us\" /></a>
NOGA is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 08:37 PM   #775 (permalink)
Build Guru
 
PP Mguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 28,279
Default

If i got paid for that id be rich around here.
__________________
"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft
Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire PSN = PP_Mguire

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 09:05 PM   #776 (permalink)
True Techie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 226
Send a message via AIM to turboFX55 Send a message via Yahoo to turboFX55
Default

****, ill only help my Best Friend, but he works for Northrop Grummen, he is one of there IT's so her most of the time he does not ask cause he can handle it, and even my GF i give her crap for screwing up her computer surfing all that garbage like MYSPACE, porn and other crap, lol
turboFX55 is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 11:40 PM   #777 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
 
CrazeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to CrazeD Send a message via MSN to CrazeD
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by NOGA
ya its fun but is it worth your time? for me, my time can be very valuable to me some times.

Like spending time with friends and family, or playing cs at a lanparty.

But I know what your saying, its still fun, but why not make a few dollars at it if you can.

lol
Almost all of my free time is spent messing around with computers. I'm always looking for the littlest software mod, OS tweak, some small way to squeeze just a tad more speed out of something, whatever. I just love it.

I have like 5 fan controllers in mind, I just need a new pencil-tip soldering iron to make them. I have this massive 140watt soldering-gun which doesn't work well with small solder, it just eats it.
__________________

Intel Q9400 | Gigabyte EP45-UD3P | G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2 1000 | XFX HD5870

Need website help? PM me!
CrazeD is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 11:42 PM   #778 (permalink)
Build Guru
 
PP Mguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 28,279
Default

Quote:
****, ill only help my Best Friend, but he works for Northrop Grummen, he is one of there IT's so her most of the time he does not ask cause he can handle it, and even my GF i give her crap for screwing up her computer surfing all that garbage like MYSPACE, porn and other crap, lol
Same w/ my gf and my friends gf. My friends gf has bought an anti virus program even though he told her not to. She thinks its necesary even though she has no idea what shes talking about or doing. She wont listen to him or me and i think she bought Norton.
__________________
"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft
Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire PSN = PP_Mguire

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 11:47 PM   #779 (permalink)
True Techie
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 226
Send a message via AIM to turboFX55 Send a message via Yahoo to turboFX55
Default

People are DUMB, plan and simple, just because they see SPAM, VIRUS, PROTEC YOUR PC, RUN RUN, there so **** Gulable. all of my computers DONT have virus or spam protection, becasuse i dont surf garbage or listen to every **** pop-up that say my system is infected. if i need to surf garbage for stuff, i have a junk box that i can format and reinstall in like 15 mins.


DIRTY STUPID HUMANS, GET A CLUE. lol
turboFX55 is offline  
Old 07-12-2006, 11:58 PM   #780 (permalink)
Build Guru
 
PP Mguire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 28,279
Default

Exactly what i was saying. Hey, if they are around me and him they will learn soon enough when we tell them to fix it themselves or stop surfing that junk.
__________________

__________________
"Resolution is just a number." #Ubisoft
Origin/Steam = PP_Mguire Twitch = pp_mguire Instagram = ppmguire PSN = PP_Mguire

Access to my Plex PM me.
PP Mguire is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.