Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
cyrax said:
Here's a photo of my rig with the new 120mm blue led fan put in.

I'll try to get a pic of the wire management in it soon.

cant see the wire but from what i can see its looks ok

P.P. Mguire said:
Super Lanboy, ohhh thats a classic.....not :D jk. That case is really nice.

Yeah, haha, it's an older case, but I love it. It's nice and light to carry to LANs too.

NOGA said:
cant see the wire but from what i can see its looks ok

I sleeved my cables a while back, but I didn't do a very good job. The heatshrink didn't shrink enough, and it's kinda dodgy, but it looks okay if you're not lookin for it.

Yeah, aluminium. :D

Was a little tricky in some places to build into, seeing as I have pretty chunky fingers. It's a good little case though. Pity mine came with a broken tray that it comes with to hold all your screws and what not.

new psu and wiring

100_0417.jpg

Recently got my new PSU and new RAM, it looks good! and nice sleeved wires from the PSU.

BEFORE:

135932153_b0f3dd3af6.jpg

NOW:

179000366_6af54cf936.jpg

Not brilliant I know, but I think it isn't bad, anyone got any tips? particuarly to do with all the wires in the top right that are stuck there! I was thinking of removing my fdd tray, as I don't use it, but it might reveal more wires!!!

Thanks,

Charlie -

PS, sorry to be n00bish, I've been in this computing business for a long time now, and I've still never used those tiny 'PCI' slots at the top, (the top 2), what are they for?

its not so bad

here's a couple of tips:

A. tuck as much cables as you can at the CD-rom bays use you'r intuation to wire them to the required spot as invisibly as possible

B. You could get those clips that on their base they have a plastic glue [so they can be removed if needed] and clip some cables to invisible spots in you'r case.. like that empty rail you got there under the PSU...

Thats what I have in mind ATM.

those tiny PCI slots are PCI-E X1 I thikn or X4, forgot how it goes since I don't got a very up to date mobo, check you'r mobo manual for exact information..

I believe they are used most of the times for surround kits.

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom