Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely could in the 5.25 bays. looks even possible in the 3.5 bays but maybe not. depends which mounting holes you use?

Here's my "management":
17316043164.jpg

Sorry for the blurryness my camera is a piece of crap
17316081183.jpg

Erich K said:
Here is mine. I feel ashamed:eek:

Untitled-2.jpg

Wow........... you'r computer is screaming "S.O.S.", I can hear it all the way to the middle east........

AT LEAST CLEAN IT UP!! I BEG OF YOU!

People like you are the reason the pandas are extinct! :eek:

lol just joking :D but get some time to clean it up lol, you might even find out that a cleaner pc (in matter of dust and cable managment) Actually performes better than a dusty one that is filled with cables.

Yoad said:
Wow........... you'r computer is screaming "S.O.S.", I can hear it all the way to the middle east........

AT LEAST CLEAN IT UP!! I BEG OF YOU!

People like you are the reason the pandas are extinct! :eek:

lol just joking :D but get some time to clean it up lol, you might even find out that a cleaner pc (in matter of dust and cable managment) Actually performes better than a dusty one that is filled with cables.
I just cleaned it yesteday:eek:

It's very windy and dusty where i live, so it's impossible to keep it clean for more than 10 minutes:mad:

Erich K said:
I just cleaned it yesteday:eek:

It's very windy and dusty where i live, so it's impossible to keep it clean for more than 10 minutes:mad:

There's no way it got that much dust in one day, were u keepin it in the middle of the desert, OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom