Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya it is my first build infact i only bought my first computer last january. then i craved more power and did alot of reading. i also don't have any computer savey friends so i did it alone. i was pretty confident after tearing apart and tweaking my last computer. consider those hd's flipped, its just one of those things you never think of as a first timer, but now after seeing some rigs on here it seems so obvious.

i'll be taking out that side fan as soon as we get airconditioning installed its like 35c in here right now its actually dropping my cards acouple of degrees with the side off.
W/ the sidepanel off the fan is doing nothing ;) Ok man very nice job. One LAST thing though, make all your wires go behind the HD cage :D.
Heres mine and the ladies LAN rigs.
S4020022.jpg

S4020023.jpg

your gf goes to LANs and stuff? :eek: i have never met a girl who even likes computers at all...

P.P. Mguire said:
W/ the sidepanel off the fan is doing nothing ;) Ok man very nice job. One LAST thing though, make all your wires go behind the HD cage :D.

i hear what your saying, but my pci-e cables aren't long enough.
those i will sleeve. there is also a top rail on my case that prevents me from getting all the wires pefectly hidden so i have to angle them down towards the drive cage, making them more visible (not visible at all with the windowed cover on). i may cut a notch in the rail if i get motivated.
in hind sight i wish i bought a server tower for more room.
those graphics cards are massive so i had to arrange my hd's more offset. and it wasn't an easy fit flippingg the hd's around and still being able to keep my 2 front 80mm fans. i wish they designed sata cables a bit better to keep them flusher to the hd.
oh well when i sleeve the visible wires i think i'll be happy.

my old lady hates my computer only, cuts into quality time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom