Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice scooby, it look even better if you had some uv reactive water or tubing, and get a some uv coldcathodes. That would look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice.

But still VERY nice job.

Wow guys thank you for your kind comments. I had a blast putting this rig together. I have built several rigs in the past but this is my first watercooling setup. I did my research and asked a lot of questions and went through a lot of trial and error before I got to this point and I'm very happy with the outcome.
what kind of watercooling set is that?
Mainly it's DangerDen. Below are the specs.

Danger Den TDX A64 Copper 1/2" ID Water Block
Danger Den Maze4 Chrome Water Block
Danger Den Black Ice Xtreme II Dual 120mm Chrome Radiator
Laing D4 12v DC Pump, PolarFLO Machines Chrome Pump Housing
PrimoFlex 1/2" ID PVC Clear Tubing
4x Evercool 120mm 4 Blue LED Aluminum Fan
2x Evercool 80mm Aluminum Fan
Danger Den 1/2" Chrome Fillport
2x NorthWater Xtreme Water 6" Chrome Xchanger

WOWOWOWOOWOA OSKPOP NOPDPODASJFJOFHASO: DJ
???... sorry NOGA you got me there:p but thanks I guess:D

I live in the tropics so it get pretty hot around here but in a air conditioned room my idle temps are around 22-24 degrees and on load 38-40 degrees.

Even with all the fan you see I have them hooked up to a Sunbeam 4 channel fan controller and dialed them all down to further reduce the noise. Before running water I was using a Thermalright XP-90C with a 92mm Delta fan and it cool very well but the difference is like night and day to my new setup.

During my research air and water cooling is still at the mercy of ambient temperatures unless you go Peltier or Phase cooling only then will you see temp below ambient.

Here are more pics for you guys. This one is my "T" line setup.
PICT0943a.jpg

t23a.jpg

And here is my play/work station.
PICT0043x.jpg

PICT0086x.jpg

Again thanks guys, if you have any quetions just ask.

Scooby;)

Scooby said:
Wow guys thank you for your kind comments. I had a blast putting this rig together. I have built several rigs in the past but this is my first watercooling setup. I did my research and asked a lot of questions and went through a lot of trial and error before I got to this point and I'm very happy with the outcome.

I live in the tropics so it get pretty hot around here but in a air conditioned room my idle temps are around 22-24 degrees and on load 38-40 degrees.

Even with all the fan you see I have them hooked up to a Sunbeam 4 channel fan controller and dialed them all down to further reduce the noise. Before running water I was using a Thermalright XP-90C with a 92mm Delta fan and it cool very well but the difference is like night and day to my new setup.

During my research air and water cooling is still at the mercy of ambient temperatures unless you go Peltier or Phase cooling only then will you see temp below ambient.

PICT0943a.jpg

t23a.jpg

PICT0043x.jpg

PICT0086x.jpg

Scooby;)

My bro has that sword set.

Scooby said:

PICT0943a.jpg

t23a.jpg

PICT0043x.jpg

PICT0086x.jpg

Scooby;)

eek2.gif
How much money?

b1gapl said:
Well heres my first attempt at organizing my wires....nowhere as good as Scooby's....Is there anything else I can do, to further clean it up?

BEFORE:
04-03-06_0649.jpg

AFTER:
04-03-06_0850.jpg

Flip your harddrives around so that the back is at the front of your case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom