Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumway said:
Again it say's right at the bottom on one of the page's for Toast.

:p:p

YA! i know thats because thery dont want you to sell it!!!!!!!!

dude i know!!!!! this is legal ive heard it from a bunch of diff guys, the guys at the store, the guys at my film camp did the same thing

a famous canadian documentary maker and directr was the first person who told me about it!!!

lol...I'm waaay to lazy to read the threads 15 pages but obviously its turned to copywrite material and the repoduction thereof. Now it's my understanding that owning a copy of a copywritten material is not illegal, neither is the act of copying it for personal use (ie back-ups). What's ilegal is making a profit off of someone elses product. For this reason must DVD burning software labels all copies home back-ups as a failsafe for those sneaky FBI agents wandering around your house.

NOGA said:
dude i know!!!!! this is legal ive heard it from a bunch of diff guys, the guys at the store, the guys at my film camp did the same thing

a famous canadian documentary maker and directr was the first person who told me about it!!!

WoW,It must be true then if you heard it from a bunch of different guy's and from a famous canadian documentary maker :rolleyes:

Shumway said:
WoW,It must be true then if you heard it from a bunch of different guy's and from a famous canadian documentary maker :rolleyes:

um ya also di you hear what the huy up there said? thats what ive been talking about the whole time

its not illeagal and if you give me lagit eveidenace that it is illegal then ill keep making my back ups legaly and it dosnt matter

Woah, Didn't realize this was 15 pages. Anyway, I have like no wire management in my case haha. Just crazy spaghetti esque wires everywhere, so long as they stay out of the way of my fans and such I could care less.

damnit! You jerks! Theres not even pictures of wire management for the last 5 or so pages! A mod needs to clean this crap up.

Gaara! BAKA!! Come do your job and clean up this mess!

Shumway.....DOWN BOY! DOWN! :p

M733mhz said:
Woah, Didn't realize this was 15 pages. Anyway, I have like no wire management in my case haha. Just crazy spaghetti esque wires everywhere, so long as they stay out of the way of my fans and such I could care less.

OK here we go back to topic

why dont you care? it cuts down on dust and keeps your sustem running longer and cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom