Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
turboFX55 said:
well it depends who you ask, lol i am gonna remove that pic now just incase, lol

good idea, any who its not the law will change within the next year or 2 though if they pay attention to it

*noga went ot sleep*

Eh, ripping them or DLing them dosent make a difference its still illegal. Thats why the FBI warnings and all that ****. Dosent mean it stops us. Nice of you to post a pic finaly Turbo. very nice system even w/ the shitty cable management. Im jealous :p

man cleaning your case wires is like cleaning your room. when your done your proud and want people to see. i need to redo mine. but first i need to get my new hdd

NOGA said:
ahhahahahha WOW!!!!! lLOLOL ROFL!!!!!!!

wow isnt taht ilieagal?

i have something like that, i have popcorn for MAC and i can do 4 of those, but i do it leigalyy ;)

wait um, did u say that u make DVDs Legally? or was that wink to make it a joke. Cause i dont think making any DVD Movie is legal, movie as in, a film, not homemade.

john3 said:
wait um, did u say that u make DVDs Legally? or was that wink to make it a joke. Cause i dont think making any DVD Movie is legal, movie as in, a film, not homemade.

well making FILM DVD and then Selling them is ilegal

but if you make them for your own back up or use its 100% legal in all 50states

P.P. Mguire said:
I have an advantage though. When i first build a computer i make the wires pretty so i dont have to do it again.
idk if thats an advantage, i like re arranging my wires. its fun in its own sense

john3 said:
yeah 100% legal to backup a full copy of a dvd like you just bought it from the store. except when you start playing it it usually states that it is a back up copy for personal use and if you were to sell it its a fine of like 100k in most states but some application that allow you to make back up copies only have but so many lisences to allow to you to burn like 10 or so then its useless. youd have to purchase another liscesnse lol i hate spelling

NOGA said:
well making FILM DVD and then Selling them is ilegal

but if you make them for your own back up or use its 100% legal in all 50states

Not true,If it has any sort of incryption and you bypass it it's illegal no matter what ;) But who give's a crap,I do the same :D

what about people who download copies of a bought DVD :p

It's just so they can have a back up any where in the world.......yeaaaaaaaah, that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom