Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1010084.jpg

P1010085.jpg

not really THAT much wire management. Most of it was done before the build. I just did the other stuff when building. Also I need a longer SATA cable :/

actually I might get them for a few of my HD's so I can get like a 1TB array. Oh I was wondering, which Raid was for different size drives? Not using that specific array for game, just backup my anime and stuff.

take that big IDE wire and user a flat one that is flatt againt the top of the case

people give less credit to how well ribbion wires can be

Pepsiboy700 said:
Ribbion cables can be great when there in good conditions. As long as it doesnt have to weave in and out and go like 30 different directions its good. Perfect for Rockyz though.

true dat player....... ok ill go home.....

RockyZ said:
actually I might get them for a few of my HD's so I can get like a 1TB array. Oh I was wondering, which Raid was for different size drives? Not using that specific array for game, just backup my anime and stuff.

RAID 0 JBOD Concatenation is the level for random size disks. Although remember, one drive fails, your whole lot goes unless you somehow do a RAID 0+1 JBOD, dunno if thats possible.

Ruan

can someone please clean this thread? I've been through 2 pages of people shouting that there 14..

Who cares? its the internet, age is irrelivent. This topic is about posting pics of your cable set up and tips on how to do it. I do not want to go through 27 pages of posts just to find out that cable ties and sleeving is all there is. Please mod, admin SOMEONE go through and delete the spam and usless posts.

****, pretty much a whole page was discussing wether or not pink was an emo color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom