Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same deal with your score nubius...your card again beat me in GPU rendering but my CPU wiped the floor with your score which is the only reason I got higher...something has to be wrong here

I benched in 3dmark05 and am getting about 6500 so my 06 score seems to be right but it's not adding up

Don't know....your CPU should infact wipe the floor with mine....in 3dmark05 I get like 6200 or something like that so our two scores seem correct......can't believe your CPU power though lol....almost freakin 2000 on that and mines doing 900....yeesh. POWER OF THE OPTY!

I don't know were everyone else downloaded it from, but i can't seem to find a server that will give me more then 25kbs.

I'm not going to wait hours to download 590MB, just for 3Dmark06 tells me that my system scores 60% lower then 3Dmark05.

?? i got it a couple days ago getting super d/l rate.
finished no problem in 30min or so.
i chose USA/UK/Holland??sever or something like that.

I don't know were everyone else downloaded it from, but i can't seem to find a server that will give me more then 25kbs.
I believe I got mine from guru3D and chose a european server instead of american. I was getting 350kb/sec the entire time.

Guru3d put a password on the zip file if thats where you got if from..go back to the site you got it from, and on the download screen it will tell you the password.....if that's in any way related to your problem, you were kind of vague in your problem description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom