Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im startin to feel like crap cause my laptop score of 2890 cant jeep up with you guys "cry" but i guess my excuse is,,, its a laptop what do you expect lol. Oh well im gettin my bonus in a few weeks, will have to buy the best of everything lol, and make me another desktop and hopefully this time my power supply wont die and overvolt stuff

My 6600GT got:

B1o84788.gif

lol, those tests looked like crap

I don't know why people are so worried I hvae had my 6800gt for over a year now... gs's just came out so its not like you can wait your whole life for new technology... its no better than a gt and has less pipelines... it can just clock higher due to the chip they use.. its a great card but if you have a gt you have nothing to be ashamed of

its no better than a gt and has less pipelines... it can just clock higher due to the chip they use
yeah but the amount it can clock to can basically negate the lack of pipelines and go beyond what a 6800Ultra could do. Buuuuuut it doesn't really matter to me as I won't be upgrading for another 2 years thanks to school

Its amazing that these 6800GSs are on par with the 7800GT stock. I can't OC my 7800GT because there is something wrong with it. If I could OC like most of you do, I would probably have about 4500. The 6800 GT was once considered the best overclocking graphics card, but its nothing compared to what the 6800GS can do. Are these OCed 6800GSs performing as well as the 7800GT stock in games?

I wonder what the 7900GTX will score in this, being as it scores 13000 in 3dMark05 stock.

beedubaya said:
Its amazing that these 6800GSs are on par with the 7800GT stock. I can't OC my 7800GT because there is something wrong with it. If I could OC like most of you do, I would probably have about 4500. The 6800 GT was once considered the best overclocking graphics card, but its nothing compared to what the 6800GS can do. Are these OCed 6800GSs performing as well as the 7800GT stock in games?

I wonder what the 7900GTX will score in this, being as it scores 13000 in 3dMark05 stock.

Whats wrong with it? You always get wierd card... are you sure your motherboard or something just doesnt read wierd temps or something?

Alex81388 said:
Whats wrong with it? You always get wierd card... are you sure your motherboard or something just doesnt read wierd temps or something?

No, its just a terrible overclocker. It runs fine at 430/1050, but if I go any higher than that, its artifact city.

And yes, it does get tiring getting defective cards. Hopefully I have good luck with the G80.

Well, all of my other components are exactly how I want them for Unreal Engine 3, except for maybe 2GB of RAM. I want to upgrade to the G80 because I want to be able to play UT2007 at 1280x1024, which I dont think a single 7800GT will do. Plus, I want DX10 support for dual-booting with Vista.

Good lord the CPU tests run for me at about 1 frame every 15 seconds. The graphical ones both ran at about 5-15 fps. Im on a 6800gs. Didnt get a score because I aborted on the CPU tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom