Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
95_GSX said:
I got 2215, on all stock settings. Is this good for my set up, or is there something I should be doing to get a higher score.

P.S. I didn't even get a test score in the HDR/SM3.0???

Is there something I should do to bump my score??? I have never tried OC'ing anything but I would be interested in trying it with my GPU. I dont know how well these X850XT OC. What about OC'ing my CPU?? I am a little leary of doing that because it run's in the high 50* C range as it is (when I am gaming). Some insight on this would be greatly appreciated.:beard:

Oh, and what is HDR/SM3.0??? Thanks.

Ok finally upgraded my montor (also desk and chair!!) so I ran 3dmark06 on the correct resolution and scored a 2852. Is that on par for 6800GS's?

95_GSX said:
Is there something I should do to bump my score??? I have never tried OC'ing anything but I would be interested in trying it with my GPU. I dont know how well these X850XT OC. What about OC'ing my CPU?? I am a little leary of doing that because it run's in the high 50* C range as it is (when I am gaming). Some insight on this would be greatly appreciated.:beard:

Oh, and what is HDR/SM3.0??? Thanks.

Would anyone be able to answer my questions???

No we won't answer that stupid question. Either you decide to OC in which case you should go read all the stickies and learn, or you decide not to in which case we don't want to talk to you in the first place :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom