Post your highest 3DMark03 and 05!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am just using server, because i am seting up a domain at my home and routing and remote access also. do you have msn messenger?

3990+ forgot the precise number. Is that decent for an x800xl running at stock speeds?

Also I have seen a few scores that are quite a bit higher than mine with specs that match my setup and some even less. Is this from them overclocking, me having a bottleneck, or something else?

hmm i get 4075 with my 6600GT OC'd and it at stock i get 3460 so i think that that might be a bit low

Well, if I get my computer running stable for a week without any problems I'll have to OC a bit. But until then I will have to find out whats keeping my score low.

3990+ forgot the precise number. Is that decent for an x800xl running at stock speeds?

Also I have seen a few scores that are quite a bit higher than mine with specs that match my setup and some even less. Is this from them overclocking, me having a bottleneck, or something else?
is that your score with everything at stock, CPU, RAM and all that? A friend of mine has an X800XL with a 3000+ winchester, same mobo, 1gb of Kingston HyperX, none of it is OC'd and he's always talking about it 'beating out the 6800GT' which would mean atleast 5000 in 3dmark05...not an ATI person myself though, but make sure you have the latest catalyst drivers and ask another ATI person what drivers seem the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom