Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
Nosboost your going down :D

coldtempsnd1.jpg

Once I flash my BIOS, I will be able to boot past 400 FSB. :D

pshhhhh, i love the competition... you just may drive me to get some dry ice ;) ... then i could tell jseber to look out :p

it seemed to be much more stable this time around, so i just may give the 4.0 ghz another shot, playing around with the fsb voltage and some other thing really made a difference, imma try giving some uuber voltage to the ram too so i can run it at 4-4-4-14.. because i was at 5-5-5-17.. which is terrible

i've never once flashed the bio's on this board either.. so whatever general gave it to me as.. is where i'm at, i think i may do that today, hopefully it yields better overclocking results.. today i try for 4.0 ghz once more

and if anybody knows, can they tell me the record for an e6600 on air??? if i remember right i've seen 4.1 ghz before, never found any higher, but i wouldnt doubt that someone did it

So is that the ds3 that the general was selling a long time ago. If I had known more about motherboards then I would have jumped on it.

My early stupidity.

lancec2c30 said:
So is that the ds3 that the general was selling a long time ago. If I had known more about motherboards then I would have jumped on it.

My early stupidity.

yes, yes it was his ds3... that he gave for FREE.... lol

and how did you not know?? it was only THE overclockers board when conroe's were new

NosBoost300 said:
ya, i too was a fanboy.... but the numbers don't lie... and numbers are where i go :beard:

I used to be an amd fanboy.. but now i decided... screw the fanboy stuff, just use whatever is the best.

nosboost. yea with dryice you could really crank it up, and super pi benchmarks have nothing to do with stability.. i could care less getting beat by dry ice lol. Lets see ya run dry ice without turnin your machine off for a week.

I dont know the first place to look to buy dry ice.

Maybe tonight i will start messing with my machine again.. The only crappy thing about overclocking with a phase change.... if your machine doesnt post and you need to reset the cmos or cold boot it.. you need to wait 2 minutes. The phase has a built in timer that wont let you turn the machine back on for 2 minutes. I bypassed it, but blew a fuse in the unit lol.

thats why i dont tweak much,, literally dont have the time. 2 minutes between reboots isnt fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom