Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried doing a repair... it didnt work, i don't exactly have legit windows pro... and when it boots to cd, it doesnt load up windows.... so i had no way of repairing it

for me to install windows i have to use my windows home edition UPGRADE then it asks for a full retail so i put in the pro sp2... then it just takes the install files needed from that, then installs the home... then i gotta install pro from windows its self.... so chyea, its the only way... my friend has my good copy :confused:

and have you ever had a 200 percent overclock??? (well close to it) ..... and running 1.58 volts on an intel core 2 duo... its not exactly friendly in anyway, and shouldnt be running anywhere near that high on air... 1.58 is high enough for an amd.. these things are ment to run much lower voltage.... very scary doing this crap

and i know they were messed up because it said the files were corrupt on startup, i couldnt log into windows even at stock speeds and voltage.. just stuck in bios

that sucks man. How high you think i should go with my vcore on an E6400 without cooling being considered (i just wanna know the safe limit cuz i had previously thought it to be around 1.5-1.55) I think i can hit 3.75Ghz pretty easy without temp problems if i use a higher vcore.

i think 1.55 is the highest you should go unless your feeling crazy... lol, which is what i do.. and its not too smart, scares the crap outt me everything.....

i've been reading on xtremesystems forums... and i dunno ,i think i wanna go for it agian, it seems people are getting better results lowering the multiplier... which isnt making any sense to me.. i'll try it out with 8x Multiplier sometime.... but i've gotta do some more reading first

charles_scott said:
Where you getting 200%??? Only way you would get 200% is if the processor ran at like 1Ghz isnt it?

Technically yes. I'm sure he meant 100% overclock though, and just got confused.

hmm, i guess i need to get back into tweaking lol. I got the 11.9 from about a days tweaking just sitting in my office. I need to work on it some more, and actually work on overclocking my mem and fsb. I will hit 11.5,, i will i will lol. I am still at 4.27 rock stable. I can go higher, i posted at 4.63 but it wasnt stable. Maybe i should just max my cpu core voltage out lol. I wont let myself be beat lol.

I am thinking about quad,, but it aint worth it at all right now.

so jseber1982...why do you still have an AMD fanboy pic? haha, of all people here you should be able the least fanboy now!

oh shoot lol. i need to change it.. im not rreally a fanboy anymore.. no i am just... i will use whatever is the best by whoever at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom