Post your fastest SuperPI times

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i managed 14.9 seconds last night at 3.4 ghz, i tried going higher, but i backed off because my temps in bios were super high, but i just ordered my scythe ninja with the fan, so i'll be back on it very soon!!!! but that ram takes oc'ing like a champ at 1.9v... well probably because i didnt even reach its rated speed yet.. lol, i even tuned the timing to 4-4-4-14 and it still ran fine with 2.0v

anyway, excited about the ninja, i can't wait to see its massiveness

oh ya... and jseber.. i wouldnt worry about me catching up to you... lol, i hope you were just joking.. i think i'll hit my peak of 3.8 to 4.0 ghz

Just beaten my record by over a second. Sorry there is no checksum, its just that about 15 seconds after it had super-pied there was lightning, which threw the power :(. It was at 237MHz with no divider on the crap *** RAM, pumping 2.8v through it :p.

RGELLIS said:
Just beaten my record by over a second. Sorry there is no checksum, its just that about 15 seconds after it had super-pied there was lightning, which threw the power :(. It was at 237MHz with no divider on the crap *** RAM, pumping 2.8v through it :p.

haha.. i thought you wre reffering to my time.. i was about to say.. holy crap! you did alot with an amd!! lol

I'm down to 20 seconds. I have an e6400 overclocked to 2.63ghz.

pisd8.jpg

just got mz new computer today and it did the 1M calculation in 20seconds flat. No joking. But for some reason after ther computer crashed and now its like hmmm broken.....

yea i had 50 at idle today... a bit odd... but now its completeley screwed
tried instaling windows MCE again and now it says missing D... something file with 4 letters.... im a bit annoyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom